Care for the environment is an essential part of the company’s business strategy. All of our products are manufactured using the most energy efficient technology available, thereby reducing CO2 emissions. Water is collected, conserved and utilised in our manufacturing, while our systems recycle to eliminate waste.
SDS is committed, from the highest level, to continually improving its environmental performance. All employees of the company share this responsibility and, wherever possible, we will:
- ensure that all staff are aware of environmental considerations whilst engaged in manufacturing, field work and office duties;
- ensure that no environmental damage is caused by our work;
- recommend the use of environmental expertise to customers wherever appropriate;
- encourage the participation of our staff to improve environmental awareness;
- conserve resources whilst engaged in the course of our business including recycling of paper, cardboard, PVC and other waste materials at our offices or on site;
- ensure that this policy is made available to all staff, customer organisations and the public to encourage environmental awareness in the community.