Other Uses of GEOlight
The water storage ability of GEOlight® lends itself to a number of other uses:
- Water recycling combined with irrigation systems – this is increasingly popular.
- GEOlight® is used to retain storm water which is then pumped to a network of standpipes for irrigation as required.
- Drainage channels – the natural permeability of GEOlight® lends itself for use as an underground drainage channel that collects and drains away groundwater.
- Pollution control – improved water runoff quality. When used in combination with oil / petrol separators, GEOlight® can replenish groundwater without the risk of contamination from oil, chemicals or suspended solids.
- To form lightweight embankments – GEOlight® can be used to quickly form the base of embankments that only weigh a fraction of earth embankments (slope stabilisation).
- GEOlight design details
- How does GEOlight work?
- Other uses of GEOlight
- GEOlight advantages
- Which GEOlight is for me?