Please read the following Conditions of Use of this website. By viewing and using this website you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them:-
- The material and information on this website is directed solely at, and is to be used only by, persons who access it from within the UK. This website, all of its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this website is governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this website in jurisdictions outside the UK may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the UK from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
- Although SDS has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, neither SDS nor its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this website, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this website up to date, other than where stated.
- By accessing this website you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall SDS nor any of its affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this website.
- In the event that SDS is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that SDS will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the website for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
- SDS reserves the right to revise this website or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
- SDS and its affiliated companies have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any website that is referenced by a link from this website or which may be linked to this website. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other websites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and SDS accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute that may ensue. SDS will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The copyright in all website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this website is the property of SDS and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using the website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction (except as allowed above), modification, distribution or re-publication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All brand names used in the website are trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
- Nothing in this website should be interpreted by you as an invitation or an inducement to engage in any activity or project. All content is for information only.
- Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.